Everyone agrees that peace is essential. And yet they continually feed the fires of conflict within their own hearts and in society, in politics and economics. As long as we do not master our own disordered thoughts and feelings, we cannot hope to create durable peace around us. When peace reigns within us then, and then only, can we truly contribute to peace in the world.
1. Towards a Better Understanding of Peace
2. The Advantages of Unity amongst Nations
3. Aristocracy and Democracy
4. About Money
5. The Distribution of Wealth
6. Communism and Capitalism
7. Towards a New Understanding of Economics
8. What Every Politician Should Know
9. The Kingdom of God.